You have found an inspiring Speaker on meditation, yoga, mantras and ancient wisdom with two decades of practice, teaching, and experience to share.
Your audience will feel at ease, uplifted and inspired because Swami Purnachaitanya is an enthralling speaker and storyteller. His talks, lectures and programs have a profound impact, as he skilfully weaves the colourful threads of theory and practice.
Around the world Swami Purnachaitanya has addressed various educational, corporate and government institutions, and conducted special workshops and masterclasses for leading international companies including Microsoft and Barclays. Global organizations and their local chapters, like YPOs have benefited greatly from having Swami Purnachaitanya as a speaker on meditation.
He has been invited as Chief Guest and Keynote Speaker at prestigious international and local forums, like
- “2nd International Buddhist Conference” in Gujarat, India
- “International Veda Conference” in Assam, India
- The 1st “International Day of Yoga” celebration in Phuentsholing, Bhutan
- “Sneh Milan – An Interfaith Meeting”, organized on the special request of the Honorable Governor of Arunachal Pradesh, India
- “Shaping Davos – Religion: A Pretext for Conflict? ” an initiative of the World Economic Forum, in Bangalore, India.
Reach out to us and invite Swami Purnachaitanya as a speaker on meditation, yoga, mantras and ancient wisdom at your organization!